The Original Barley Crusher MaltMill, the "Home Brewer's Best Friend" has proven to be just that. A high quality grain mill constructed using materials that will last a lifetime, 1018 Cold Rolled Steel for the rollers, 6061 Aluminum for the mill body and hopper, tool steel for the axles with Oil Impregnated bronze bushings.
Precision machining with Quality Control and a LifeTime Warranty assures the homebrewer that this will be the only grain mill they will ever purchase!
• Rollers are adjustable at both ends to keep the gap spacing parallel giving a uniform crush along the entire length of the rollers.
• The gap default setting is marked and set at .039 at assembly. Adjustment range is from .015 to .070 thousands of an inch.
• The rollers have a 12 TPI knurl to efficiently pull the grain through the rollers while leaving the hull intact to form an excellent filter bed for sparging.
• Comes with a solid base with locators to center the Barley Crusher on a 5 gallon plastic pail. (Pail not included)
• The extended hopper holds an even 15 pounds. Using a 3/8 drillmotor at 500 RPM gives you a crush rate of 6 pounds a minute making the big grain bills fast and easy.
• Some assembly required (attach the hopper and handle to the mill). There are no adapters needed to use a 3/8 drill motor.