Blanc De Noir
San Joaquin Valley, California
- California's largest wine region
- Agricultural haven and is known as the "food basket of the world"
- Deep fertile soils and cool Delta breeze
- Blanc De Noir is a French term which means "white wine from dark grapes"
- No skin contact after pressing keeps color light and tannins at bay
- Crabapple, white peach, grapefruit and hint of strawberry
Sweetness: Off-Dry | Body: Light-Medium | Oak: None | ABV: 13%*
$200 each made on premise | $140 each kit only for home wine making