Taprite Single Product Secondary CO2 Regulator
Secondary regulators are used when you are attempting to dispense two or more kegs off of the same CO2 tank. A secondary regulator will allow you to regulate the pressure of each keg individually.
• To protect dispensing systems each regulator has a built-in high volume external safety relief valve factory set to relieve at 55-65 PSIG.
• Taprite secondary regulators are designed to further reduce pressure from a primary regulator to a proper dispensing level.
• Internal relief valve opens if the delivery pressure exceeds set pressure by 15 PSIG. This serves as a warning that the seat or diaphragm may be worn and require replacing.
• Forged brass body for greater durability. Body has enough mass to serve as a heat sink to help prevent freeze up.
• Body parts are 1/4" NPT (Right Hand Thread).
• Outlet fittings feature Taprite 1600 ball type shut-off with 1/4" MFL Threading. Includes 1/4" Swivel Nut with 5/16" Barb & a Flare Washer Fitting. Fits 5/16" I.D. pressure hose. Inlet designed for 5/16" I.D. pressure tubing.
• All models have heavy duty stainless steel wall mounting brackets.
• Maximum delivery pressure: 50 PSIG
• Non-removable adjusting screw limits maximum delivery pressure to 50 PSIG
• Front loading seat assembly is easily replaceable in the field.